We break down the latest, most interesting stories from across the globe... without being too serious about it and we try to do it in 15 minutes or less. The idea is to get you up to speed without wasting your time. This week, we talk about:
- The Biden administration is capping the cost of internet for low-income Americans (https://www.npr.org/2022/05/09/1097535349/biden-administration-internet-wifi-low-income-medicaid-snap-verizon-comcast)
- Donald Trump swears he has lost four of the cellphones subpoenaed by NY Attorney General Letitia James (https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-to-ny-ag-letitia-james-new-phone-who-dis-2022-5)
- Duke employee fired after reporting boss's comments on 'lazy' Black workers, suit says (https://www.newsobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article261179762.html)
- Elon Musk plans to fire 1,000 Twitter staff quintuple revenue 69 million users paying $3 a month (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10791425/Elon-Musk-plans-fire-1-000-Twitter-staff-quintuple-revenue-69-million-users-paying-3-month.html)
- Mississippi names Brett Favre in $24M lawsuit seeking repayment of misspent welfare funds (https://sports.yahoo.com/mississippi-names-brett-favre-in-24-m-lawsuit-seeking-repayment-of-misspent-welfare-funds-015625769.html)
- Senators quickly pass bill to expand security for families of Supreme Court justices (https://www.cnn.com/2022/05/09/politics/supreme-court-justices-security-senate-vote/index.html)
Have a story you want featured on BREAKING (the) NEWS? Email us at [email protected] or visit chrisandandreshow.com!
Share your opinions with us in the comments below, at [email protected], or on our social media channels:
- Instagram: @the_chris_and_andre_show
- Twitter: @ChrisAndAndre
- Facebook: The Chris and Andre Show
And be sure to visit our website: https://chrisandandreshow.com for more great content like this!