The Battle for the United States' School Boards | THE BIG RANT
October 10th, 2022
1 hr 37 mins 11 secs
About this Episode
In this edition of THE BIG RANT, Chris and Andre discuss political groups' targeting of local school boards in the upcoming 2022 election as a way of influencing the future of the United States of America. Along the way they bring up the threats of violence that stemmed from masks and Critical Race Theory, the push for less government interventions in schools, and the growing popularity of charter schools.
Some articles that influenced our discussion:
- Why school boards are a nexus of America's culture wars
- Parent-activists, seeking control over education, are taking over school boards
- Culture Wars Could Be Coming to a School Board Near You
- Progressives take a leaf out of the conservative playbook to target school boards
- Tempers flare as Lee County Republican Party members attempt school board takeover
- Moms for Liberty’s conservative activists are planning their next move: Taking over school boards
- The GOP’s school board takeover strategy is falling flat
Share your opinions with us at [email protected], or on our social media channels:
- Instagram: @the_chris_and_andre_show
- Twitter: @ChrisAndAndre
- Facebook: The Chris and Andre Show
Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube Channel!
And visit https://chrisandandreshow.com for more content!